Expected Start date: 11/04/2022
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join our growing business as a Mobile Maintenance Gardener for our growing list of clients.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have a recognised horticultural qualification and proven experience in providing gardening services for both private domestic and commercial sites.
As well as an exceptional horticultural ability the candidate will need to demonstrate proven examples of the following:
- Are you able to work independently and take ownership for your work ?
- Are you a proactive gardener with good time management skills and an excellent eye for detail?
- Are you confident in using all gardening equipment ?
- Do you have high levels of energy and motivation, have a strong work ethic and have a desire to develop personally and undertake training ?
- Do you have a clean driving licence ?
Duties include but are not limited to the following
- Mowing lawns on both handheld and tractor ride on mowers
- Tending to beds, borders and containers
- Specialised pruning and trimming
- Maintenance / cleaning of water features
- Hedge trimming
- Pond management
- Sweeping and maintenance of hard surfaces / furniture within the gardens
- Chemical applications and record keeping (PA1 & PA6 preferable but not essential) – subject to training and supervision as required
Job Types: Full-time
- From £100.00 Per Day
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Company van and uniform provided.